March 27, 2009

Color Inspiration #47

Well, I decided to give Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration another try even though I completely felt out designed on the last challenge. Low and behold for this color inspiration she challenged us to think and create with autumn colors. I looked through my stamps and discovered I have no "autumn" style stamps. I guess I should have pre-ordered Forest Friends or Scene in a Garden oh well live and learn. So I did the next best thing and decided to go with a masculine design.


So, for this design I decided to used my Textured plates for the first time. I absolutely love the argyle for masculine cards and the textured plates are so much fun to use. Another item I have used for the first time have been the Corduroy Buttons. When the new SU! catalog came out I jumped on the accessory waggon and bought just about all the new Corduroy Buttons and I have not been able to use them on any of my projects. Let me rephrase that - I did not like the way they were looking with any of the projects until this one. Enough talk. I just hope that everyone enjoys the design.



Recipe -- Stapms: For Father and A Little Birthday Cheer -- Paper: PTI White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango -- Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango -- Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Backgrounds I textured plates, Dimensionals, and Sponges.

1 comment:

Winter said...

Great idea for a masculine card! Great job!