March 24, 2009

Here we go

Over the next few days I will be posting some long and overdue ideas and projects. While I was finishing my last class I did have a few chances to slip away to my stampin room, but I did not have a chance to upload the ideas to here or to Splitcoast. So here goes.

I have just fallen in love with the Big Shot through Stampin Up! and I am always looking to ways to use the dies then the original intention. This was an idea originally presented by Christine Grygar. I just loved how she took the Baskets and Blooms die and made the "bin". This was so easy to do that I am passing the idea along to my best friend and SU! Demo so she can use it for one of her club projects.


Here is my Baskets and Blooms "Bin":

Again you can tell I have also fallen for the butterflies this year, or I am just ready for spring to get here. Either way, this project is using two SU! Exclusive dies along with items from the Occasions Mini which will be available to everyone on April 1. This bin was so easy to make. All you have to do is click on the link to Christine's blog above and follow her step by step direction. Have fun, I know that I did.




Recipe -- Stamps: Oval All -- Paper: Walk in the Park DSP, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White -- Ink: Cameo Coral -- Accessories: Scallop circle punch, Large oval punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop edge punch, Big Shot, Baskets & Blooms die, Beautiful Butterflies die

No comments: