January 1, 2009

Swap Card Preview #3

Here is another preview for the Year Of Cards swap I am involved in. Like I said I have six spots for this swap.

So here is card number 3:

There is not too much of a story to go along with this one. My mom and I would always try to get some "sassy" birthday cards for each other and when I started stamping it seemed like all I was making were sappy, cute, girly cards. That will be changing this year. Since I found this set by Little Paper Shop I have no reason not to be sending my mom sassy cards for her birthday. It take a special person to be able to handle the sayings and I am sure my mom can.


Recipe -- Stamps: Little Paper Shop's Still Hot Granny -- Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa -- Ink: Black -- Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Brads, 5/8 Grosgrain Regal Rose Ribbon

No comments: