December 30, 2008

Busy!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It has been busy around my house. Christmas Eve was sent with my husbands parents. Then we were up and on the road early on Christmas Day to go and see my family. We did not get back home until about 8pm, so needless to say we were extremely tired. On Friday my husband was up and at Lowe's by 8am to get out new dishwasher. I never thought I would be so excited to get a new appliance, but this one is so much quieter. Saturday and Sunday was spent - you know what I can't even remember what I did those two days. I remember yesterday. I took down all the Christmas decorations and the tree. Then we started to get everything together for our taxes. I know it is to early to say that word, but with all the receipts we keep we need to start going through them this early to get a rough figure.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: