December 31, 2008

Swap Card Preview #2

Back for more previews. This card was was also made for the Year of Cards swap that I am involved in. This one is for the Easter/St. Patty's/Spring group. I decided to focus on the Easter part because I love bunnies. When I was younger I had the Boyd's Beard Bunnies all over my room. Anyway, I never really made Easter cards because I could not find Easter sets I really liked, until now. TAC (The Angel Company) two of the cutest Easter bunny sets I have seen in a long time.

Presenting my Easter Card:

This card was inspired by my mom. Since I can remember every year when Spring/Easter rolled around she was constantly looking for a new wreath to hang on the side door of her house. And every year she complained when she could not find the one with the saying she wanted - "Hoppy Spring" or "Hoppy Easter". Well low-and-behold, when I was looking for Easter stamp sets I came across one that has the saying "Hoppy Easter". I was in shock. My mom was ahead of the times with something - sill love you mom. I knew I had to get this set and use it for my Easter cards for 2009. So, this card was designed for my mom and with her in mind.


Recipe -- Stamps: TAC I Love Easter -- Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, PTI Polka Dot Parade -- Ink: Burn Sienna -- Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Nestabilities, Scallop Edge Punch, Copic Markers

No comments: