December 30, 2008

Swap Cards Preview #1

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I am addicted to swaps. I decided since I have a few weeks off from school I would sign up for a few swaps. Well a few lead to four and for two of those I have three spots in one and six spots in another. The swap I have six in is for what is call a "Year of Cards".


The first card I am showing is for the Valentine's category of the swap. This card was made using a new set and DSP from the Spring/Summer Catalog of SU! This has to be the first year, since I have been stamping, that I have fallen in love with a Valentine's day stamp set. Oh and I forgot to mention that I absolutely love Nestabilities. The ones used here are a newer release called Labels 2. I did not have a "Holiday's" set in order to just stamp "Happy Valentine's Day", so I did the next best thing I used the Define Your Life "x o x o" stamp. I think this stamp just added the little extra needed to balance the card. I hope everyone who gets one of these cards loves it. Thanks for looking.


Recipe -- Stamps: SU! - Love You Much and Define Your Life - Paper: SU! Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Candy Lane DSP, and Pink Pirouette -- Ink: Palette Burnt Sienna and Riding Hood Red -- Accessories: Nestabilities, Heart Punch, Pretties Kit, and Scallop Edge Punch

No comments: