December 19, 2008

Stamp Club Christmas

Every year I do something special for the members of my SU Stamp Club being run now by my best friend Jennifer. This year I had to cut back on the amount of items I made. You know how that goes. I still think everything turned out well.

I don't know what happened with this first picture, but it looked clear before I downloaded it. This is the outer packaging for the present. The box in a bag was made by following the directions given by Paula.

The bag was so simple to make. The next item - the acetate box - was the hardest part to me.

The acetate box was made to hold some of the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses for all the club members.

These were given to the girls on Monday and they all loved it. I think that I have started something and Jennifer is going to need to learn to make them so she can demo the techniques. Have fun Jennifer - you know I will help!!









No comments: