December 23, 2008

SCS Challenge TLC200

Since I have some time off from school, I have decided that I will attempt to do the daily challenges posted on Splitcoast. For Monday's we were challenged to do a new technique called Faux Silk with a POP. The faux silk technique is fun and adding a pop to the image is even better. For the card I decided I needed to get out of the Christmas grove I was in. So, what is the next obvious holiday to make cards for - Valentine's Day. The set and paper will be in the new Spring/Summer Stampin' Up! catalog, but will be available for customers to preorder in a bundle with a punch starting today. Look for more cards to come with this set - I absolutely LOVE this set and the corresponding designer paper!!



Recipe:
Stamps: SU - Love You Much, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: SU - Riding Hood Red
Paper: SU - Very Vanilla, Riding Hood red, Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Tissue Paper

No comments: