December 30, 2008

SCS TLC201 Challenge

For the challenge this week on Splitcoast we were asked to create a Fun Funky Fold card. This technique was a blast to do. I figured I would take advantage of this technique to make a "Under The Weather" card for my grandfather. We found out the day after Christmas that he will have to have multiple bypass surgery on January 5th. I figured this card could brighten his day. I know that he will need it. Again, I tried to put a masculine spin on the colors. I need to really work on the masculine color scheme. I tend to make more feminine cards, so I have been trying to challenge myself when I am making the cards for the SCS Challenges to use masculine colors. I hope you enjoy.






Recipe -- Stamps: SU! A Little Birdie Told Me -- Paper: Manchester DSP and Very Vanilla -- Ink: Basic Black -- Accessories: Very Vanilla Ribbon and Copic Markers

No comments: